- Data Collection & Use
- Third Parties
- How to contact us
Data Collection & Use
RTK and NAAP collect the following data:
- Your name;
- email address; and
- City, State/Province, and Country
And we may require you to provide additional information need for us to offer information, purchases, and services related to the summit.
We also collect data and process data when you:
- Register online;
- Purchase any products associated with the Untangling Our Roots Summit;
- Sign-up to receive alerts regarding the Untangling Our Roots Summit; and
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
And we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
RTK and NAAP collect your data so that we can:
- Process any orders and manage your account; and
- Email you with special offers and information related to the Untangling Our Roots Summit
When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
The summit website is intended for people age 13 and older. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from anyone under 13. In the case we discover that someone under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
We will send you information about information, purchases, and services related to the summit that that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop our organizations from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- Keeping you signed in; and
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our organizations use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website anOur organizations use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our organizations use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our organizations may share some limited aspects of this data with third parties. We may also share online data collected through cookies.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of the summit website features may not function as a result.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your experience with the summit website and the summit itself;
- To provide the services related to the summit; and
- To assist us in analyzing all aspects of the summit website and the summit itself.
We want to inform our users that these third parties may have access to your personal information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
How to Contact Us